9 Apr 2009

Easter. Break.

Because a picture speaks a thousand words... I shall include a lot of pictures to appear diligent :D

I'm just so grateful for the break, even though I know it's going to pass by so quickly. Girls night yesterday was awesome, haven't had such a connection with my inner being for a long while - the part of us that gets neglected and shelved away as we busy ourselves day in day out.

I miss thinking and reflecting about life, and being grateful for what we have. Unfortunately I can't seem to put everything down into words, they just don't seem right.

Sometimes I wonder, why am I so fortunate? Do I even deserve such luck?

I don't know, I guess life is never really fair, and all I can do is appreciate what I do have.

Took pictures of the campus today cause it was such a gorgeous weather. As usual I was getting off from work so it's sorta dark, I apologize!






And THIS is where I will live next year! <3 8-person suite style, 4 doubles and 1 common room.



And this is Upper Campus where I live now! I think I'll miss it, but not too much :P





′˙丕喓侢迷惘、珍惜擁有菂⒈切、……〞

No comments: