15 Oct 2009

Sucky day

So, I got up at 7:15 am today and ate a microwavable pepperoni & cheese pocket before I went to AACA. On the T ride, I broke out in cold sweat, saw stars, felt nauseous and could barely stand. Finally reached the Bolyston stop, got off the T and barfed. It was supposed to rain today so I brought my umbrella and a plastic bag, which obviously became my barf bag... I can't imagine how worse it could get if I didn't have the plastic bag!

Felt incredibly weak and had to call the PULSE council member to cancel my work at AACA today. After getting everything out of my system I felt better, then I have to commute back to school... took a nap and went for my exams at 1:30 pm. Cancelled work in the afternoon. Had a bad headache...

I'm not sure if the sandwich pocket was the cause, or because it was too cold outside, or I didn't get enough sleep this week, or the rocky T ride, or low blood pressure?!

It was quite scary. Yeah.

I wish every Thursday night was Friday night -_-

No comments: