1 Dec 2009

Where did time go?

Omgosh so much happened but I had no time to churn out anything on this blog :(

Basically Thanksgiving weekend at NYC was awesome, awesome, awesome. Watched the broadway Wicked, it was fantastic. It's amazing how they developed such a complicated back story to the original Wizard of Oz, and the vocals were just mind-blowing.

Black Friday shopping was really hectic and insane. Went a little out of control at H&M and Aéropostale. Oops.

Back to school now, only two weeks of classes left, and then it's finals!

Oh no what happened to all the time?!

I can't believe this but I'm really sad that the semester is ending already. Too fast, too fast.

Winter break in HK would definitely be fun, but I'm still sad to go. Won't miss the food though.

Have to go participate in a research study now. Dammit, why am I so busy >_<

No comments: