24 Feb 2009

Confessions!

What Makes a Bad Boyfriend?

Very interesting!

I want to confess that even though I work in the library and is always surrounded by intellectual books, I still like trashy books, a lot :P

And I'm so damn happy that music mid-term is postphoned till after spring break! OHMYGOSH! I was so thrilled by the professor's announcement that I had a wide, splitting grin plastered on my face the entire class. Okay, I exaggerated, but I'm really, really, really happy! Wahaha!

It's still really cold even though spring break is only like a few days away!!

Aiya, I have nothing inspiring to talk about... only random things like majority of the people actually use AIM and Twitter is like the new facebook, and I've tried neither!

Need to take an online exam today. I hate how detailed the questions are. Abhor.

No comments: