28 Feb 2009

SPRING BREAK!

YES!

终于熬到spring break!!

I have math homework, music paper and a music mid-term after the break, but it's OK! I'm happy now!

Today's the last day of Feb, which means two months++ before I'm back to Asia! It's like near but not very very near... if that makes sense.

My four future suit-mates all have Chinese backgrounds, either came from China years ago or ABC. Still need 3 more people before we can get 8-men suites! I think it's ridiculous that we need 8 people... but that probably means the suit is like huge? Hahaha. I miss being able to mix Chinese words into whatever I'm saying and people can understand! :D

I'm probably not making a lot of sense, cause this is like way too early for me to wake up on a weekend! Ok, brunch with the girls! Ciao!

No comments: