23 Mar 2009

Feels good.

Pilates nearly killed me. But it feels good. Very painful, but after all it's been a while since I seriously exercised... Felt a bit like jelly afterwards, quite different from yoga actually. Needed pure determination to make myself just raise up my leg for one more time, agony! Can literally feel my muscles straining and burning, would never push myself to such an extent if I were doing it myself, hehe...

Looking forward to Hip Hop on Wednesday!! Will be alternating between Pilates on Monday and Yoga on Tuesday.

Why didn't I start taking up the lessons earlier?

Well. I was lazy. By the time I felt settled down, it was cold. I was lazy. Didn't feel motivated enough. I was lazy. Hahaha...

Went on the cycle thingy for like 20 mins while reading, then played squash/racquetball for an hour. It's so much harder than it seems! )):

Adios for now, tired!

No comments: