11 May 2009

Is in lovely HK

14 hours of packing without sleep.

20 hours of flight.

Finally, I'm in Asia, Hong Kong! :D

Happy!

Too brain dead to blog substantially though, just going to thrown in some random notes. My luggage was overweight, had to take out stuff to be put into a big plastic bag, lol, thankfully international baggage is free of charge. SIA catering is awesome! Initially supper was beef or chicken, but they ran out of chicken so I got lamb (off menu) instead! Was kept entertained by the games and 4 movies: Red Cliff, Red Cliff II, Departures/送行者:禮儀師的樂章(Japanese movie) and Valkyrie.

"Red Cliff" series was ok, wouldn't watch them again but not terrible either. I rather liked the friendship between 周瑜 and 诸葛亮 in there. "Departures" was really good, good actors, moving plot though in an unusual way, thought provoking and touches the heart! "Valkyrie" was actually rather sad, cause if you know history you kinda know the ending...

Okay I'm DEAD TIRED! Going to rest now!

This summer would be awesome, I can feel it! (:

No comments: