5 Sept 2009

Back in Boston

I know, I know, I didn't update for the entire summer. Partly cause China blocked blogspot yet again, partly cause I'm just lazy.

Anyway I'm in my new dorm room, unpacked and running on adrenaline. The room is not as big as I'd imagined but the entire suite is pretty spacious and the bathroom rocks. The room is seriously lacking in cabinets and closets and whatnots, and there isn't much room under the bed either. The bright side is there are store rooms!

Watched four movies on the flight from HK to San Francisco: Angels & Demons, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, The Proposal and 17 Again. Quite entertained. Then slept for almost the entire journey from San Francisco to Boston.

I love how blue the skies here are.

I hate being alone.

Home is where you are surrounded by people whom you've known your entire life and they love you for who you are. Where you feel nothing could possibly go wrong in your life.

This is not home, but compared to having a room to myself, having a room-mate and suitemates helps to keep loneliness away. At least temporarily. I'm grateful for that.

May things work out smoothly and make my life here worthwhile.



Just spent like 350 dollars on textbooks... Sad.

No comments: