19 Sept 2009

Cycle

Somehow it just doesn't feel like just the second week of school...

I'm really really not in the mood to read.

Why am I so lethargic and lazy...!!!

Aside from the fact that I go to classes and actually listen to lectures, I don't think I qualify as a good student at all.

Anyway on thursday night I was typing up this short essay for my history discussion to be posted on the discussion website, and then I completely forgot about the fact that the website automatically logs out after a certain period of time. Yep, I clicked "submit" too quickly and poof it's all gone! FAIL. Hate myself. Waaaarrrggghhh.

Cause the book really wasn't interesting... kept zoning out. I have another book to read this week and this time it's a full length essay AND a disussion post. Screwed much?

I should probably start Plato's Apology, like 24 pages... lots of words... /sobs

No comments: