18 Aug 2008

Currently reading: For One More Day By Mitch Albom

Actually, haven't really started yet lah :P

Finished 'The Rescue' though, happy ending as expected but with a small twist! Somehow reading Nicholas Sparks' books make me feel like there is a special someone, so called 'the right person' in life. Or maybe he/she is just the person who appeared in life at the right moment? I don't know. Does it feel nice to think that someone is planned to appear? A little, I guess. A least it makes waiting more worthwhile?

I think I'm not someone who'd tempt with fate. I lack the courage, and I don't have the energy to keep up the fight. Somehow when I try to fight against fate it feels more like I'm fighting against myself.

But what if?

Such cruel words, 'what if's and 'it could have been's...

I should stop questioning my own decisions. The only way to go is forward. No matter how much we want to, we just can't go back anymore. Well, I don't think I have any regrets in life so far. That's good, keep it up.

To digress a little, Liu Xiang pulled out of the 110m hurdles race! So saddening... omg, it's olympics. 4 years. You wait 4 years and you've been fantastic but you just can't run on that day. Just try to imagine... heart-breaking! ):

No comments: