19 Aug 2008

Going to read: Salem Falls By Jodi Picoult

Finished the Mitch Albom book! It's quite... wow, intense... in the nice way lah, finished it in one night :P I like how Mitch Albom's books are about family love, seldom get to read books like that nowadays. It's short and sweet, enriching too, go read if you get the chance (:

Sleeping too late these days cause of late night reading... hehe, it's hard to stop when you have a nice book in your hands. Still have about 10 english books or so I haven't read yet... Don't think I can finish them before I leave, but trying to.

Btw... 抹茶 smells really nice leh! Bought one packet from a 10yuan japanese shop in HK. Are there similar shops in Boston? Hahaha ok, I'm probably dreaming.

I'm quite worried about my courses leh, also doing 5 a semester but I haven't even met my advisor yet! Other people are asking about textbooks already... ): The textbooks damn ex... The school gives codes for the texts to purchase from their bookstore so can't even buy them from amazon or something. Evil. Hopefully I don't need textbooks lah!! >_<

Wow... I'm leaving in about 6 days!! Single digit already.

Yeah, pointless entry, whatever :P

No comments: