11 Jan 2009

Back at BC!

Home sweet home. Oh yea. Took like 2 and a half hours to get to my dorm...

BOSTON IS PRISTINE WHITE!

Wowie! Dammit my camera ran out of battery! I'll try to get some pictures tomorrow when there's light! It's like puffy white sugar but freezing cold. 只能看不能碰!It wasn't very pleasant to drag my luggage through snow but oh well, I somehow managed. I wonder why the white snow makes people feel happy, or more precisely, why does the color white convey innocence and something beautiful? How did colors become associated with certain emotions/symbols? Did humans attach those meanings or did nature make them that way? Haha ok stop rambling.

I just got back so I just got Huixian's card! THANKS SO MUCH DARLING! ((((: You're so so so so sweet! Hugs! My dear, I assure you that you have been and always will be a good friend! LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3 MUAH! <3

Hope everyone's doing well/having fun! I can't believe I'm starting my second semester, and syncing with my identity as a college student.

Textbook shopping tomorrow. And I need to get a mug. Aii.

Ah. One more thing, I feel like changing my layout too! But I can't seen to use other people's layouts, got error and stuff... I'm stupid lah, someone teach me please :P

No comments: