1 Jan 2009

Susie the Onion

That was my nickname for a few days. And Ophelia the Asparagus. Uhh, don't ask why, the kids came up with those.

Spent a week at Myrtle beach with two other families, and three little girls just latched themselves onto me! It was pretty fun lah, but thank goodness it was only one week, so totally exhausted.

They got the U-G-L-Y song stuck in my mind (after jingle bells), if you're bored you can try searching the ugly song on youtube... it's stupid though, I warned you :P

They love to comment on how "ugly" the people on TV are, or homo, or whatever... For example "Hannah Montana" was on,

Adrian: Ew, that guy is ugly!
Booke: He's homo!
Adrian: That one too! So ugly!
Brooke: Homo!
Brooke: Eww, that guy is old and homo!
Me: That's Hannah Montana's DAD!
Adrian + Brooke: HAHAHAHAHA! YO MAMA!

Yeah... you get the gist :P

Don't ask me what "yo mama" means... there's a series of yo mama jokes apparently but I don't really want to find out, it was their punchline for the entire week! Gosh. XD

Adela's doing some timeline thing for her homework, and she has to do a bibliography! 4th grade!! I feel sorry for those kids! ):

Eh, I spent New Year's Eve being a glutton and the first day of 2009 on a road trip for 4 hours. Too tired/lazy for resolutions :P

Hello 2009!

No comments: