14 Jan 2009

First day of school!

Frigid weather. Hahaha.

It's like -8.7°C outside. With the sun, but it's still freaking cold. I'm so not leaving my room tonight, packed all my food. XD It gets even colder tomorrow, with more snow! Gosh, I'm getting kinda sick of the snow, seriously.

Literary Themes was my first class today, 6 texts for that class plus supplement readings like lots of poems! Crappy crap crap. And the course is about the role of nature in literature. Seriously? ): Reminds me of Robert Frost but his poems were quite nice. How come I get at least one class that has a bazillion readings to do? Sigh.

Then it was math. My prof. is a female, and she has almost no expression. o_o She's boring... T___T I don't know if she's like nervous or what, either that or she's rather mean. Boo. The course is about finite probability, permutations and combinations and statistics and what not. Oh lord, I'll be bored to tears man! First day of class was a little introduction about sets. -_- Well I didn't really learn sets properly lah but it's really no brainer...

Last class for MWF is chinese, hahaha... My, do I have a slack schedule!

Got two classes tomorrow... morning one starts at 9 am, the other at 1:30 pm. -_- Both are 1 and a half hour classes. Hope they'll be interesting...

Sunday would be my first day of work! :D Well not really starting serious work, probably just gonna tour the library and get introduced to people. Lalalala~

No comments: