10 Nov 2008

About 6 weeks left until winter break

And I still don't know if I can stay in my dorm yet! :P Meeting with some residential head on Wed to talk about it, need to call and make appointment some more, 15 minutes! Any suggestions how to charm the guy into letting me stay? :D

This is completely an understatement but time just flew by! I'm very near the end of the semester! OMG! Who said you could dilly dally in college and accomplish a lot? Well if I keep going at this pace I don't think so! It's like almost 1/8 of my college life is done already! 0_0 Scary thought!

I'm so sleepy that I woke up 30 minutes late this morning! I'm amazed that I still managed to go to class on time, even though I forgot to zip my bag and dropped all my stuff on the floor on the way downhill, damn embarrassing I'd say. - - I'm more than thankful that I only get crazy days like these 3 times a week so there's always something to look forward to, or else I'll go nuts!

Got my cultural diversity exam back!

Definitely not as pro as yali but I'm happy cause I got a B on the last exam! Scared myself to death cause I saw the "C" first (A, B, C different question formats), phew!

Remember I said that I hate salads? (Well, I do like potato salads but the one at school looks gross) I actually found one that I like! Teriyaki salmon salad, with asian sesame dressing!


The only annoying thing about this is that I have to take out the 香菜, 葱 and mushroom. I like mushrooms but those are dry and uncooked and gross. Maybe you're thinking ew cooked salmon? What's so nice about that? I used to dislike cooked salmon too, I mean why would you cook salmon if sashimi is so damn good? Well since I don't have the luxury of having sashimi at school, this is like a perfect substitute! It's nice. :D

Ok I'm hungry, going off to eat my salad!

No comments: