17 Nov 2008

BUSY.

Need to write 4 logs for my Topic Seminar class (ok ok I know this is my fault cause I procrastinated too much), and do the readings. And it's the last class tomorrow, very very sad!

Need to catch up on readings for Race, Class, and Gender class as well.

Cultural analysis essay due on Wed for First Year Writing, and 2 peer essay responses!

X_X

But I don't have my 9 am and 11 am classes on Friday and next Monday! WOOHOO I CAN SLEEP LATE! :D And thank goodness my problem-solving speech is after Thanksgiving.

Got bad news too, printer ran out of toner! Now you can imagine how much reading I have to do!! (Apparently one toner lasts for 1500 pages? I highly doubt so...) Bookstore only sells ink cartridges, pfftt. $64.99 for a new toner! ))): But at least shipping is free... But got taxes! Keep forgetting taxes! Haiz.

I'm so so so so sleepy...................... No energy to blog, hehe.

No comments: