8 Nov 2008

Currently reading: Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult

Ok, I finished the book. Jodi Picoult's endings are always shocking, I have to read at least twice to make some sense out of them. But this ending was particularly hard to grasp, even after re-reading the ending 5 times I still feel like I was missing the message. Quite sickening, to be very frank. Nevertheless, the read was still enjoyable, like most of her other books, it's just hard to stop!

If I remember correctly, President-to-be Obama said something like "...being my sister's keeper, my brother's keeper..." during the 2004 DNC, did he read that book too? Hahaha.

Oh and I've got a microwave oven now! I don't really understand why a kettle and rice cooker cannot be used in dorms but a microwave is acceptable but whatever. It's like stainless steel, bloody heavy. I wonder how on earth I'm going to move all the stuff out of my room when summer comes. OTL

No comments: