5 Dec 2008

Almost there...

Second to last day of class!

Starting study break on next Wed is as ridiculous as SSIS reopening school on like a Thurs... It just doesn't make sense lah! :P I wish I could skip my classes on Mon, but can't... SIGH.

Was lying on the bed this morning after my alarm clock rang, thinking to myself: why do I have to wake up so early to go to class and brave the -5 temperature outside?! Very nearly went back to sleep... -_-||

I realized that as the semester progress, I tend to get more and more lethargic and slip a little. I think I screwed up Public Speaking. Boo. But I'm not going to think about all that at least for today! My brain just wants to stop thinking. Yep.

---

让过去都成了纪念
就像在手心长出了一块死去的茧
麻痹了痛的感觉
却还是留在那边
陪着我到未来继续寻找
下个永远
希望醒来以后
就是全新一个人
日日夜夜不再为爱付出那么深
希望可以忘了你是我最爱的人
能像你一样推开大门就去爱别人

No comments: