17 Dec 2008

It snowed!!

Wow. I'm never trusting the weather report again.

It's winter wonderland! Although the snow isn't really thick and all, but I'm pretty happy! And my UGG boots and rain/snow boots arrived as well! I know you're thinking... what a spoilt brat! :P I kinda think so too but seriously, my boots got all soaked this morning and it wasn't pleasant at all.

Surprisingly it isn't so cold... The rain is annoying, but it doesn't feel as cold as Shanghai did last year.

It still hasn't really hit me yet that the year is going to be over soon!

But anyway, I've officially ended my semester now! Last exam, DONE! Sort of screwed it up a little bit but oh well...

Pictures pictures! I just realized the sky's color is rather like Shanghai as in grey and ugly. = = Sorry some of the pictures are blurry cause I was walking and quickly snapping them, it's not nice to walk in soaked boots ok :P
















It's so quiet and serene.
My winter wonderland.
But who do I share it with?


I'm reminded on the day our chem class carried giant beakers and collected snow on the SSIS field. Frozen hands. Wide smiles. Joyous jumps. Childish snowball fights. Happy times. (:

And I bought some textbooks... Sigh. Ridiculously expensive. There're buybacks but they pay really little. At least I can exchange texts with other communication majors!

Okay I have to shower, then do my laundry and finish packing!

<3

No comments: