20 Dec 2008

Childhood fantasies...

It's kinda funny how some of my childhood fantasies are only coming true when I'm 18. I'm now living in a house that's fully carpeted. I'm sleeping on the top of a bunk bed with a study table underneath. There're rose trims on the walls. The toilets are decorated with neon stars and planets and what not, the shower curtain is double layered with mashimaro prints. Uhh. All very very dream-like and fluffy and cute except that I'm the wrong age (and size)!

Climbing up to my bed is like... ughhhh :P

The family has a daughter in 4th grade and a newborn baby boy. The baby actually doesn't cry that much and I don't really need to entertain him. The little girl though is sticking to me the moment I'm awake. We played monopoly, made invisible ink, tried to french braid our hair and failed, played piano and viola (her, not me), and wii and what not. And she told me to wake up earlier in the mornings so she can play with me, omg :P Thankfully it's holidays for her too so I don't have to tutor her math and chinese... yet.

Yeah. So I'm quite tired... yawnn.

No comments: