21 Dec 2008

Uh...

I woke up at 9 am today. Ok correction I was 'forced' out of bed this morning cause Adela (the 9-year-old girl) came to my bed (hers actually) and woke me up... Sorry if I don't make a lot of sense :p

Random things today...

Webkinz is the "in" thing with kids nowadays. Neopets? What's that? ): I'm actually kinda sad! Neopets is pretty classic... oh well.

Apex, North Carolina is too warm for my Ugg boots.

I still remember how to play 不能说的秘密斗琴第二首, although it took me a while to retrieve finger memory... And I kinda miss playing the piano! Surprise, surprise.

Made tambourines with paper plates today. Colored them with acrylic paint and whatnot... When was the last time I did arts and crafts? -_-

Went Christmas shopping, kinda. Spent an hour with Adela hunting for Christmas gifts, so I didn't get to shop for clothes! Sighhhh. I guess it's a good thing, stopped me from spending too much money or making my luggage explode.

And... I forgot what I wanted to say :P

Tired! Ciao!

No comments: