18 Dec 2008

I'm in North Carolina!

Wahooooo!

Haha wow, I'm so beat. And quite sleepy, probably cause the house is so quiet (got newborn baby!)

Everything went quite smoothly, except that I refound my hatred for stairs. Oh and something very suay happened! Had to go through security check, and I was carrying one bag, plus one laptop. Have to take off shoes (I was wearing Ugg, bad choice), jacket and scarf. Then my hand accidentally slipped and my laptop's corner smashed my middle toe. wtfveryPAIN. And then I had to wobble since then... damn pain. My toe's now swollen to twice its size, it's purple and hard and hurtslikeshit. I'm not going to show you pictures unless you request so... :P It's very gross lah. Sigh.

Ok ok, too tired to blog le. My brain refuses to work :P

Two more pictures from this morning! It was sunny <3


No comments: