9 Dec 2008

Christmas Package! <3

My package from Shanghai finally arrives! Took like forever... but at least it came before winter break!

Bloody 20kg... stupid stairs... but it's all worth it!!

Man, my mom is like a packing genius. Clothes, pants, coats, stockings, boots, shoes, furry slippers, gloves, scarves, hats, bags, and other 乱七八糟的东西... !!!! @_@

So very very very very touched! Thanks mom! Best Christmas present I can ever get. XD

But then... now I have to keep all these stuff in my tiny room! Headache. x_x

The thought of having to pack EVERYTHING when summer comes is just horrific.

...

Oh well. I have boots now, so happy! One pair of knee-length leather tall boots, two pairs of chunky short boots, one pair of short furry warm boots!! Wow, from 0 pairs to 4, pretty insane... but totally made my day! Now that I'm armed with boots, stockings, scarves, hats and gloves, I feel much more prepared for winter! Hehehe :D

How I wish I can have a catalog of everything I own and I can just browse through the pictures, click on it and the item will magically appear before my eyes! WAHAHA. Ok, completely day dreaming, but wouldn't that be nice? Sometimes I'll totally forget that I own this particular piece of clothing, or I simply can't find what I want, which gets really annoying... I want a walk-in closet! Ganbatte!! >0<

为walk-in closet而努力工作!! Wonder what my future boss will say about that :P

Oh and I won't be in Boston during winter break! Change of plans, I'm going to North Carolina! XD

---

Edit// My playlist thing is annoying me like anything... some of the links keep failing! WHY! So frustrating!! GRR. I wanna change the music player... any suggestions?

Oh! And there's free coffee available during exam period... hahaha so cute! I'm not that big a fan of coffee though, oh well. XD

No comments: