1 Dec 2008

It's December!!

I'm late!! But happy birthday yali!! (: 终于18岁了耶!

---

I'm STRESSEDDDDDDDD.

The next two to three weeks are going to be very, very hectic!! Writing Seminar Portfolios due, essays to write and rewrite, and lots of revision to do!

At least I'm completely done with Public Speaking. Finished my last speech today and already turned in my term paper so that's one class off my shoulder.

I'm so screwed for Writing Seminar though... 3 major essays to be perfected, but my third one deserves to be thrown into the paper shredder. Portfolio due next Thursday!!! TAT

I just realized we only start study break next Wed, means only two days of classes off, which isn't enough at all! How how how... 完蛋了!

Going to register for spring classes in about 7 minutes. Please please let me get the classes I want! My perfect schedule is already screwed, hopefully Plan B works...

I'm running completely on adrenaline now. I realized that I'm extra hyper and talkative when I'm on adrenaline, which is kinda interesting and scary at the same time.

Yeah. I'm so rambling.

---

Update:

Okay. Here's my tentative schedule for Spring...


Yeah you can gloat now. I have classes every single day! No more sleep-ins on weekdays... Obviously I don't love my schedule. Damn those people who took all the Research Methods and Literatures of the World classes! :P Boo.

Why am I still taking Chinese? Cause it's a one year thing lah! Help my GPA too.

Elements of Dance all filled too, so I'm stuck with music. How come I foresee myself having a hard time during Spring? )):

No comments: