24 Dec 2008

我踩到柠檬了!

Went roller blading today... My legs so sore now! >0< Correct me if I'm wrong, but roller blading/ice skating seems to be the only type of exercise that uses the inner muscles of the thighs? Dead tired.

Christmas is so so so near! I don't recall doing anything special for Christmas, ever. Except going shopping for little gifts. I'm not exactly excited but Adela is really anticipating Christmas so I'm getting a little affected, she made me sing and play Christmas songs and all :P

I completely forgot about checking my grades until I saw Joanne Loh's post. =_=

UN24516 Freshman Topic Seminars: Pass
CO01001 Rhetorical Tradition: A
EN01017 First Year Writing Sem: A-
SL24501 Advanced Chinese I: A
CO03003 Public Speaking: A-
SC03801 Race,Class&Gender: A

Edit//

Hehe. Yay, changed the grade! :D

No comments: