17 Oct 2008

Currently reading: Towards Zero by Agatha Christie

I have a weighing scale now! And a food diary, which is basically a record of what I eat for every day. I'm not sure if I can lose weight but I definitely don't want to gain weight. With all the pasta and cheese and whatnot, sigh...

It's getting cold again, but at least not raining on weekend this time. (: Oh, I noticed that girls here wear tights (are those called tights? black legging sorta thing but ends at calf or ankle?) without wearing any skirt or shorts or whatever over it! I mean... I've never seen anyone else dress like that, but I guess it works... just a little strange and awkward. XD

Some picture updates which I haven't been uploading...

Huge huge huge screen and cute keyboard! You have to give Apple some credit for making 3C products so sleek and chio :D

Random urge to take a picture cause it looked nice. The picture probably doesn't look too nice cause you can't really see the lighting...

'Salmon lover' at Prudential :D

Attempt at changing my hairstyle... Somehow the girls here can do pretty buns which are natural and chio but I have no idea how they do that!

Again, it wasn't supposed to be this dark cause sunlight was in my face, but now they seem a little emo. I wasn't emo, I was just bored. :P


Fried fish sandwich! Probably the cheapest choice for a meal, $3.69! I know tartar sauce is fattening but can't help it!

Uh, had to take pictures to see how my hair looked from the back.


Lastly, narcissism



No comments: