12 Oct 2008

Gorgeous gorgeous weather

This weekend has fabulous weather so far!! :D Hope it stays sunny and breezy throughout the week, hehe.

Went out today to Copley (Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond), then Prudential (Body Shop, Sephora, Shaws), ate sushi and salmon. :D I don't seem to have a lot of luck with catching trains/buses, spent at least an hour, probably more than that, waiting for transportation... Fortunately it wasn't cold, if not... - -

While waiting for the shuttle bus to arrive, saw four japanese girls. One of them was wearing this gorgeous-to-die-for pair of gold pumps!! Another one was wearing a double-beasted button down honey-colored coat (which I love!!) with black stockings and black pumps, I thought that was quite sleek and sexy but maybe only to asians. XD Probably should have asked them where they bought them, hmm...

I'm going to Newbury Street tomorrow (which I think is something like Orchard Rd?) to check out H&M, American Apparel, American Eagle, A&F and whatnot!! Kk, I'll try to restrain myself since I've already spent quite a lot today, but I definitely want to get a nice winter coat from H&M! :D

Oh, 《魔杰座》大陆版 came out on eMule, should I get it now or wait for the TW version? ><

Better get some reading done, still don't know what to do for research essay yet! ): Ja!

No comments: