27 Oct 2008

I hate time of the month.

Uggghhhhhhh.

超级不爽的。整个礼拜都完蛋了,没有精神!

Is this why it's necessary to get a baby otherwise we'll have suffered all the pain for nothing?

Well ok, there are people who don't feel the pain at all. Super jealous!

Mon, Wed and Fri are long days, especially today cause I was sleepy and in pain. Reached my room at 4 pm-ish and had to crawl into bed, curled awkwardly into foetus position and fell asleep almost immediately. Forced myself out of bed at 6:30 to get dinner.

Would love to hide under my blanket now and hope that all sorts of troubles will solve themselves. Such as whether I could get extension to stay in my dorm during winter break or I might need to do some last minute travel plans. And I need to move out of my room completely within 24 hours of my last final exam, what on earth do I do with all my stuff?

Sometimes it's just so ridiculous, life as an international student.

Lots of activities tomorrow, class discussion, dinner with my 'big sister', need to watch a debate to write a paper for public speaking and rhetorical tradition as well. And there's the ridiculously heavy content cultural diversity exam to prepare for (after I complete the course I'm gonna take a picture of all the reading I had to do, it's insane). And my writing prof. just said today that we need to bring the latest draft of our research essay for class on Wed. ARGH.

This is completely random, but most people here use ball-point pens, instead of ink pens, wonder why?

No comments: