29 Oct 2008

Damn wind.

Temperature now: 1.8°C
Tonight: -1 °C

Tomorrow Hi: 9 °C Lo: -2 °C

...

Wa lao eh, I don't think I've ever been in a place this cold! And windy. Wind is annoying.

Something very scary happened this morning, I woke up and went to the bathroom, when I came back I couldn't open my door! The key pad lock thing screwed up, numbers 1 2 3 7 8 9 no response! WHAT!! I freaked out but I couldn't scream cause it's like 8 am. And I wasn't wearing glasses so I'm also half blind. And I have to get to class! Thankfully my RA happened to walk pass so I told her about it and she went to get the keys to open my door. While waiting for her I kept pressing the keys and suddenly they worked! Phew! Damn scary. What a horrible start to the morning!

Totally an omen. Cultural Diversity exam was bad bad bad. I don't even want to think about it! I realized I'm not very good at foreseeing essay questions, boo.

I'm so loaded with work it's not even funny!!

1. Exam review session tonight
2. Studying Abroad Info Session tomorrow
3. Rhetorical Tradition Exam on Fri
4. Evaluative persuasive speech on Mon
5. 3 Peer essay evaluations due on Mon + one reading
6. Research essay 2nd draft due on Wed
7. Extra credit event on Wed
8. Get flu shot on Wed
9. Reading assignments for classes and other miscellaneous stuff

Funny how it doesn't seem like a lot when it's all listed, but trust me it's overwhelming!

I have to go for conference (writing) later in a few minutes. It's so cold I don't want to work!!

I can't wait for weekend to come!

No comments: