25 Oct 2008

Early Saturday

While I'm not thrilled to wake up earlier than noon on a Saturday, chocolate buffet at Langhem Hotel was pretty awesome! It's those posh hotels where it costs a bomb to eat anything there, but the school is paying for this, so YAY!

Sorry I was so totally into eating and talking that I only took two pictures. I actually didn't finish everything, I really can't eat so many sweet things! But all the desserts are so cute and pretty! Looking at them make me happy! I was being very selective, there are probably around 80 types, my favourites were truffles, opera cake and macaroons! Heaven for people with sweet tooth, but also a place to avoid at all cost unless you can afford to get fat.


I have like two exams coming up... boo. I was going to say that I will be studying like crazy this weekend but we all know that won't happen. :P And I've given up thinking about what I should do on Halloween, but at least I have the excuse that I have exam on that day, I guess... XD

Oh I just found out that my finals end by mid May or so, and school reopens in Sept!!!!!!!! LOOONG SUMMMER WHEEEEE! HK, Shanghai, Singapore here I come!!

Weather is good!!

Ignore my hand.

Failed attempt at a bun.

No comments: