21 Oct 2008

Double post!

Oops, it's raining now.

Went to library just now to do research. I'm still amazed at the number of books there are. omg I think I spent like 2 hours there, not very good at locating books... There are so many many books on China, I even saw a big book on China propaganda posters! If SSIS had such a library it'd be a lot easier to get A and 7s for EE and IAs and whatnot! Bliss. Ok, bliss compared to not having resources but it's a headache going through all the reading.

There are even government documents! They have these cool spacesaver shelves that can be moved to the right or left automatically if you press a button. I was just wondering if anyone got stuck in between shelves before... or do they have high tech sensors kind of thing? Haha.

Arrgghh, I don't feel like writing my research essay! ): And I have conference with the prof. tomorrow so I can't even run away or something. ROAR.

And who else received the email from the GYLC people about ISLP? What is that?? Weird. XD

No comments: