1 Oct 2008

Running out of titles

Still haven't got back Cultural Diversity Exam yet. ): I really have a bad feeling about it.

Had Chinese Exam today, which was actually quite fun cause we had to translate paragraphs of Chinese to English, never got tested on that before :P

I have some issues with some people in my writing class: some talk nonsense, some mumble too much, some talk too much, some are too cynical, some are bitchy, some have all of the above. Considering that there are only 15 or 16 of us in the class, it's pretty bad huh? Thankfully I only have two writing classes every week so I can still maintain my sanity.

So, I finally got my well deserved advanced placement credits from IB, no natural science courses for me! No long lab sessions and discussions at odd hours! Heard they're having hell with Chemistry and Biology, mwahaha. Well I also completed my language requirement but I'll continue taking Chinese anyway, and hopefully Japanese next semester! The reason this was delayed was because they couldn't match Xi Ying Zhang with Zhang Xi Ying. Yeah, I kind of expected that :P

Narrative essay 2nd draft due next Monday and Position Speech on Wednesday. Haven't decided on topic! Any suggestions for current controversial issues? No bailout plan and rescue plan please, or politics, or economics, don't know anything about that! ):

I'm eating fried rice and spring rolls now. I guess I'd like some Chinese food, well actually they're just the cheapest combination :P They have a completely different taste though, I think more vietnamese? But not authentic either... I miss those vietnamese rolls with crispy vermicelli and lettuce! OMG! And their sweet and sour sauce (very pretty too)!! Droooool. I miss Hong Kong!!!

This dinner is like way too early, I foresee myself getting hungry later in the night. Yali reminded me about Freshmen 15... ): I don't have a weighing scale!! How??

I shall abruptly end here and post some pictures instead. XD

Why do they have brominated vegetable oil in a drink?? What on earth is that? Haha yes sometimes I read the labels and nutrition facts, bite me :P

Cultural Diversity class @_@

Never expected a Jodi Picoult book to look like that! o_O

No comments: