8 Sept 2008

Another week

Just finished watching Gossip Girl again! :P

Looks like Dan and Serena won't be the focus of the show this time. Uh that wasn't a spoiler right? Haha, Nate... tsk tsk. He's definitely not my favourite character now, neither is his mum. Ok, no more gossip for now.

Monday is busy as hell. Cultural diversity class is still really hard to follow and I hate sitting at the last row! Haiz. I will continue to hope that the Chinese teacher can end class on time so I don't have to always run for class. Ironically, I don't learn Chinese in my Chinese class, I learn Chinese-English translation instead, which I guess is better than learning nothing. I think I can tutor Chinese here and earn some money. :D

I don't have anything interesting to say, so I shall share my agony.

Cultural Diversity: Read 3 articles (wordy)
Rhetorical Tradition: Read 1 article (very very wordy)
Public Speaking: Think of topic for demonstration-informative speech
First Year Writing: Read 1 chapter + 1 article
Chinese: Exercises

Yeah. And I'm supposed to bring something that represents myself and talk about it to the class tomorrow, which I have no idea what.

And I'm really tired. Yawn.

No comments: