5 Sept 2008

Exams?!

Rhetorical Tradition Exam 1: Sept 24th (Wed)

Race, Class and Gender Exam 1: Sept 26th (Fri)

Public Speaking/Demonstration-Informative Speech: Sept 17-24th

))))):

You can imagine what a foul mood I'm in now.

I guess it's nice that they have the whole fall schedule planned out. But it's not so nice to see that I have exams so near!

I just counted I have 36 articles (not short, mind, average 20 pages?) to read, plus one book for Cultural Diversity. They're not easy to read, I have to read over several times to barely get what it's talking about. And it's easy to let your mind wander off and you're reading the words but not assimilating anything. Yeah I suck so I have to be extra hardworking from now on. ):

Joanne Loh just reminded me it's a Friday night.

So pathetic!

Sighh.

No comments: