2 Sept 2008

Money flows out like water

Wa lao...

The textbooks are so expensive man! I mean, my tuition + dorm fees are already ridiculous. I have about 5 courses per semester, which means 10 per academic year. 4 years... so screwed lah. = =

I have one hour before I go for my first class, after that I'm going to rush to the Bank of America to open my account and hopefully get a credit card and/or debit card so I can buy my books! I also have to take a TB test this week, check-in with the International Students Department and meet with my International Assistant. There's some Atheletic 101 Pep Rally thing on Thursday and Freshmen Convocation on the 18th.

I FEEL SO BUSY.

Good news for me is that most of the activities actually fall on Thursday, which is the day I have no classes at all. Which also means I have no 'free day' and no excuse not to attend! XD

Another good news is Gossip Girl Season 2 is airing every Monday at 8 pm! Just watched the first episode yesterday night! But 不过瘾 cause it's only an hour. Ok ok actually I had to get a TV not only because of GG but because some of the classes air films/movies that we must watch on the BC channels. There. :P

No comments: