2 Sept 2008

Winter break?

I just found out that last day of exam is 18th Dec and spring semester starts on 14th Jan! That's a lot of time.

What should I do?

Stay on campus? Join group programs? Get a job? Travel? Visit family/friends?

This is when the indecisiveness of a Gemini kicks in. I can't decide!

Okay I probably shouldn't be thinking about holidays on the first day of classes but one has to plan ahead right? Yeah and I'm conveniently ignoring the fact that exams start on 11th Dec.

OTL.

Breakfast was great. The butter rum cake or muffin or something was really good, really filling too. Eating turkey and cheese sandwich now as lunch/early dinner. I foresee that my diet plan will fail.

I have a P.O. Box! Anyone wants to send me mail? :D

Oh yeah, I watched an episode of Prison Break Season 4 on monday too. The story is getting bloody long, haven't even started on Season 3 yet. Oh well.

No comments: