24 Sept 2008

One down!

Yay I'm done with one exam! It wasn't ridiculously hard, thank goodness, but studying does pay off. XD

I finally got my IB cert! Kinda... plain... :P The CD is so sweet!! Oh my gosh brought back all the memories!! Sniff sniff.

Eh, they didn't do anything to the English grade lah, they don't even want the money anymore? :P Haha, weird people.

Okay now it's time to start worrying about the exam on friday! I have 11 articles to revise. - - Exam format is MCQ/True False and essay(s), this exam takes up 20% of total scores. The marking scale is 94-100 for A. KILL ME. I guess I have to be really diligent about writing essays for extra credits! But maximum extra credits is 5. Sigh.

Random: I LOVE THE SONG ON MICHELLE'S BLOG! Can't believe I've never heard it before! Addicted! :P

Okay hungry stomach calls! Will grab some cookies and study. :D

No comments: