7 Sept 2008

Lovely, lovely Sunday

The weather's back to sunny again! With breeze! Sooooo nice. <3

Lazed on the bed a little this morning cause I was still sleepy and also because it's Sunday - the last day I can sleep late before another week starts!

Had brunch, nice grilled cheese + chicken burger and french fries (soggy, yuck). Read a bit, then took shuttle to Shaw's Market which has a lot of food but basically only food. Dropped stuff at dorm and went for auditions but they haven't started yet so filled in form and went on a trip to CVS pharmacy. CVS is cool lah, it's something like watsons but bigger and has a lot of things and cool stuff, yay!

Went back for auditions and it was really quick. Hopefully I'll get called back! They seem like really nice people! (:

Showered and is now eating salad again. My day is gone like that!

Tomorrow is filled with classes, then most likely dinner with the other international students and International Assistants.

I still haven't finish editing all the names for my songs yet, don't have time! >_<





No comments: