11 Sept 2008

When you lie on the grass...

Thurday is my highlight of the week cause I have absolutely no lessons at all, but that doesn't mean I'm completely free either. At least I can wake up late :P

For today, I ate brunch, went to health services to get my PPD test read, bought a BC pullover (pink, cause it's the only one left with S size, wanted to get a dark grey with pink words one >_<), then collected letters from my post box. Later at 5 pm it's dinner with international students/international assistants and 7 pm meeting with CSA (Chinese Student Association). Not very free right?

Random thought: I have so many cards in my wallet now! 2 credit cards (but I don't usually bring them around), debit card, health insurance card, shaws market card, and hopefully my CVS card will come soon. :D

Okay I shall hereby introduce my favourite dining hall on campus. Firstly it's the nearest one to where my classes usually are, and secondly not a lot of people know about it so it wouldn't be filled with people like the other dining halls. Bliss.






It was cold that day so a cup of hot Swiss Mocha was just fabulous.

My academic planner notebook is filled up with meetings and assignments now. @_@

Work:

First Year Writing Seminar: Journal entry + Response to essay 'Werner' + conference every wed + first draft personal narrative essay (sept 24)
Chinese: Exercises
Cultural Diversity: 3 articles
Public Speaking: Demonstrative-Informative speech (sept 19)
Rhetorical Tradition: Topic review

Meetings:
Friday 12th - Students Actitivies Day
Saturday 13th - Phaymus Audition
Sunday 14th - Big Sister/Little Sister Kickoff Day 2 pm
Wednesday 17th - Study Abroad Program info session 6 pm/Against The Current Auditions 9:15pm
Thursday 18th - Guest Speaker Janie Ho 6:30 pm (analysis of speech for Public Speaking)/Freshmen Convocation

And more to come.

I just realized the title is completely irrelevant. Well, lots of people lie on the grass to study but I usually can't stand it for too long cause it gets prickly and you'll find various types of bugs on/around you. I need to get a mat.

Whatever, I'm going to go do my own manicure now :P

No comments: