15 Sept 2008

Fire drill?!

OMG!

We had a fire drill in the middle of GG! Talk about being pissed! GRRRR.

And the alarm is still ringing in my head, ugh.

Not cool.

Anyway I spent a few hours in the O'Neil library today which is HUGE. It has 5 levels and there are lots and lots of books! Found my research materials for my speech on friday, have to work on the powerpoint later or tomorrow. There are a few smaller libraries too but haven't been there yet. The coolest thing is I can't seem to find the limit of books we can check out anywhere so I'm assuming there's no limit or something! I checked out 5 books today! :D

So yes I have to do a speech on Friday, there are two tests coming up next week, one big essay due next week and conferences/meetings to go to.

Sigh.

I don't even have time to go to the Flynn Recreation Center yet! Apparently they have different types of yoga classes, pilates, cycle and water jogging etc! But I didn't bring my yoga mat here, have to buy... ):

Oh, did I mention that the new facebook is weird? I don't understand why they want to change it. It wasn't like people were complaining about the old template right? It would have been awesome if they could just have a few more color schemes or something. Whatever, I seldom use facebook now anyway.

This is completely random but... school food is really expensive! I'm using an average of 15 dollars/day just on food!! Scary right?! And I have been cooking my own dinner on some saturdays and sundays! I guess I could stock up on food when I go to the Shaw's Market but my fridge is mini! )): Oh well...

Have to stop writing now, I have so much stuff to read!

No comments: