26 Sept 2008

Rain and strong wind? No thanks.

Stop raining!! ><

It's really annoying to rain on a school day and when an umbrella is nowhere sufficient to keep you dry. Sigh.

On a lighter note, finished two exams! Woohoo! But, the cultural diversity one is HARD. Byebye to A, maybe aim for A-. XD

I love how the exams here have MCQ and true/false questions, unlike IB! Hiak hiak hiak! With an essay question, it's impossible to get perfect score! I think I screwed up the essay for the second exam, oh well...

I love the idea of having my own printer, cause I only have like 100+ pages left? Down from 500 leh! Just imagine all the readings I have to do! I swear I didn't waste a single page on non-academic stuff. XD But for my printer, I have to print double sided manually (unlike the library one which comes out perfect!), had to try out a few times to get it right!

Anyone knows what 'Patron Import' means? They deducted 15+2 dollars from my meal plan! WHY!? T_T

I think I'm getting an ulcer, ouchhh. I need to sleep!

No comments: