4 Sept 2008

Eating salad

Salads are not my favourite type of food. Neither is it cheap here. I think the only kind of salad that I like is potato salad. But there isn't a lot of vegetables here so I have to eat some salad from time to time.

So now I'm sitting in front of my desk eating assorted vegetables with balsamic vinegar and italian salad sauce. The names of salad sauces sound delicious right? Haha. There're so many types of sauce to choose from!

Ate a slice of pizza for lunch without the thick side and is already full, imagine how big the slice was :P

I still haven't figured out yet what I was supposed to attend at 6 pm but I guess I'll find out when I get there.

People here are like really studious... You'd think that for the first week of classes people wouldn't do so much studying, but they do! The libraries are packed with people and there're also people on the grass and in the dorm lounges studying. Stress much?

I printed out some stuff I have to read for Cultural Diversity class and there're soooooooo many words. My weekend is ruined. ):

No comments: